Summer is in full swing and that means one thing – swimming! Whether you have your own pool or are just visiting the neighborhood pool, it’s important to know how to keep yourself safe while enjoying a swim. Pool inspections in San Antonio can help identify any potential hazards and ensure your pool is clean and safe for swimming. In this article, we will discuss the importance of pool inspections and how to keep your pool clean and safe all season long!
Pool inspections are important because they can help identify any potential hazards that could be present in your pool. Inspections can also help ensure your pool is clean and safe for swimming. There are a few things you can do to prepare for your pool inspection, such as:
- Read over your lease agreement or homeowner’s insurance policy to see if there are any restrictions on who can use the pool or when the pool can be open.
- Check with your local health department to see if there are any special requirements for pools in your area.
- Make sure all of the equipment in your pool, such as ladders, slides, and diving boards, is in good working condition.
- If you have a deck or patio around your pool, make sure it is in good repair and free of any tripping hazards.
- Remove any toys or floatation devices from the pool area so they don’t get in the way of the inspection.
- Once you have prepared for your pool inspection, the inspector will arrive and check the following things:
- The depth of the pool water. The pool should be at least four feet deep to be considered safe for swimming.
- The condition of the pool liner. The liner should be in good condition with no holes or tears.
- The condition of the steps and ladders leading into the pool. These should be in good repair and free of any sharp edges.
- The pH level of the pool water. The pH level should be between 7.2 and 7.8 to be considered safe for swimming.
- The chlorine level of the pool water. The chlorine level should be between 1.0 and 3.0 parts per million to be considered safe for swimming.
After the pool inspection San Antonio is complete, you will be given a report detailing any hazards that were found and what needs to be done to correct them. You will also be given a list of recommended actions to take to keep your pool safe and clean all season long! Thanks for reading!
Lone Star Inspections
5715 Kissing Oak San Antonio, TX 78247